30 Aug Tim Tebow ‘Night to Shine’ Prom Coming to The Villages on February 9, 2024
Tim Tebow and his Foundation is celebrating their 10th year of ‘Night to Shine’, which is an annual prom night for individuals with special needs. It’s celebrated simultaneously in more than 46 countries, in hundreds of churches hosting prom guests from across the globe. We’re thrilled that New Covenant United Methodist Church in The Villages, FL will be one of the host churches in 2024!
I recently caught up with Kristy Sullivan, who is working closely with the host leadership team to plan for this amazing event. Kristy is excited and grateful to be part of a leadership team that includes Pastor Jeff Vermilya, Pastor Donna Hendren, and Linda Stubits.
Date: Friday, February 9, 2024
Hosted by: New Covenant United Methodist Church located @ 3470 Woodridge Dr., The Villages
Pastor Jeff Vermilya 770-595-5193
Pastor Donna Hendren 561-523-1102
Kristy Sullivan 309-253-7827 firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda Stubits 352-750-4529
In this video podcast interview, you will learn:
- Opening message from Tim Tebow and his wife Demi
- Details on what guests typically experience on Night to Shine prom night
- How local businesses and residents can sponsor or contribute
- Call for volunteers – How you can help!
- How getting involved could be an emotionally and spiritually rewarding experience
- See heartwarming photos from 2023’s event held in nearby Wesley Chapel, FL
We hope you enjoy this podcast interview by clicking on the video below: